Join the team of Paintelaide and Prohibition Liquor Co for an afternoon of Gin and Painting
About this event
Looking for a fun thing to do in Adelaide in Winter? Well! how about sipping on gin and painting Monet's Bridge over a Pond of Water Lillies. No prior art experience necessary.
Paintelaide's friendly local artist will guide you through the painting process step-by-step in a two-hour paint and sip class to help you create your own masterpiece to take home
DATE, TIME & VENUE:14 August, Sunday, 3.00 - 5.00 pm at Prohibition Liquor Co. (22 Gilbert Street, Adelaide 5000)
- 1x Painting class, including your take-home canvas (40cm X 50cm)
- Gin & tonic on arrival
- All painting supplies included (paints, brushes, aprons and easels)
- Live music while you paint
MAKE IT EXTRA SPECIAL:
- Add Gourmet Toasties, Cheese Platter or Market Platter
- Add Blood Orange Spritz Cocktail
- Add a take-home bottle of Moonlight Gin
Food & drinks available to purchase on the day.
*Note: No BYO